Saturday, 22 October 2011

Language Plant - singular / plurals

Here's my second attempt at making the language plant that I wrote about recently. After a few e-mails exchanged between David and myself we established the final version. I think it is beautiful and also feel that it demonstrates so much about the way we can say something in a number of different ways.


If you have any ideas about how to use this language plant with your learners why not leave a comment.
See below for how I used it.



2 comments:

  1. Keep them coming, Mike! Hope you're enjoying your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The language plant is fantastic. It gives a totally different feel to a more traditional approach. You have inspired me to grow a language plant soon.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Recent Posts

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

My Blog List