Monday, 24 May 2010

Evaluative Language

Here are some words that are used during Assessment to describe Evaluative Language. I've used Wordle to create the word clouds which may be useful when undertaking Self Assessment Reports in FE colleges.


Grade 1 - Evaluative Language

Wordle: Grade 1 Evaluative language
Grade 2 - Evaluative Language
Wordle: Grade 2 - Evaluative Language
Grade 3 - Evaluative Language
Wordle: Grade 3 - Evaluative Language
Grade 4 - Evaluative Language
Wordle: Grade 4 - Evaluative Language

1 comment:

  1. Great words. great videos.
    I checked your blog and really liked it.
    I’m just about to start an English teaching blog, if you have some time you could take a look at it and tell me you opinion.
    Thank you: Reka

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Recent Posts

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

My Blog List